COVID-19: Staying Healthy
How can I protect myself from COVID-19?
The CDC has issued the following recommendations:
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Wash your hands, often, for 20 seconds with soap and water
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, or cough or sneeze into your elbow.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces frequently.
For more tips on how to protect yourself, please visit the CDC website here.
Should I wear a face mask when I travel?
The role of face masks is for patient source control, to prevent contamination of the surrounding area when a person coughs or sneezes. Patients with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 should wear a face mask until they are isolated in a hospital or at home.
For more information, please visit the CDC website here.